[IBIS-Users] s2ibis questions

Subject: [IBIS-Users] s2ibis questions
From: Lovette, Whynn (Whynn.Lovette@usa.xerox.com)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 06:50:16 PDT

Where is the best place to find detailed information on using the s2ibis
tool?
I am able to produce an IBIS model of an I/O buffer I'm working with and the
typical results look very close to the spice results but the max and min
cases are not that different from the typical.
Looking at the spice file that s2ibis generates it appears to be testing
over the expected temp, voltage and process ranges.
When I run IBISCHK it tells me that all the curves are nonmonotonic.
Looking for help.
Thanks
Whynn Lovette
Xerox Corp.

intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any
are not the intended recipient(s) please contact the sender by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message. Finally, the recipient
should check that this email is authentic and examine it for the presence of
viruses. Xerox does perform virus checks but cannot accept liability for any
damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Thank you.