RE: [IBIS-Users] How to set the Power Clamp Reference

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] How to set the Power Clamp Reference
From: Muranyi, Arpad (arpad.muranyi@intel.com)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 08:38:24 PDT

Henrik,

It seems that your two options end up being the same, since your
VDD values will be 3.3, 3.0 and 3.6 for generating the typ., min.,
and max. IV curves, for which the PWL table yields 2.3, 2.5 and
2.7, respectively. That unusual relationship at VDD = 0 .. 2.86
is not going to happen when the VDD range is 3.0 .. 3.6.

Also, in IBIS you can't use equations or relational tables for
expressing one voltage as a function of another one, so you can
only do your second option as far as the IBIS syntax goes.

Arpad Muranyi
Intel Corporation