RE: [IBIS-Users] C_comp value in IBIS model

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] C_comp value in IBIS model
From: Abril, Giovanni (giovanni.abril@ngc.com)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 15:15:54 PDT

Hi Arpad,

You are right, the tool, IS from Mentor Graphics says it does not double count C_comp, instead they create "Internal Waveforms" based on the C_comp found in the model. I suppose the problem is that, the SPICE netlist may have had a C_comp of say, 3pF, but my max value is 10pF, I think IS assumes the model was created with 10pF. I guess I should contact them and ask them.

Thanks,
Giovanni