[IBIS-Users] R/L/C_pin issue

Subject: [IBIS-Users] R/L/C_pin issue
From: Eric Hsu (ehsu@netlogicmicro.com)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 10:20:16 PDT

Hi IBIS expert,

When editing R/L/C_pin of ibis model, should I need to consider the connection from die to board? such as flip-chip BGA case:"pad --> RDL --> bump --> package ( trace ) --> ball"?
If true, what's the reasonable way to consider about ball portion? My point is because it is the interface between chip and board. People may take this portion as part of board trace.

Best Regards,

Eric Hsu
Interface Technologies
NetLogic Microsystems, Inc.
450 National Ave.
Mountain View, CA 94043
650-961-6676 x198
This e-mail contains NetLogic Microsystems, Inc. Confidential information