[IBIS-Users] IBIS Temperature range

Subject: [IBIS-Users] IBIS Temperature range
From: Gavin Cosgrave (gavin.cosgrave@analog.com)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 07:09:19 PDT

Hi all,
        I am generating an IBIS model for a part with a Vdd spec of
2.5 to 5.5 Volts. My question is whether I should generate two IBIS
models, one with Voltage Range 4.5, 5, 5.5, and the other with 2.5,
2.7, 3?

        The reason I ask is that if someone is using a Vdd=5V system,
and if I extract the model with voltage range 2.5, 5, 5.5, the min
will be well below anything they ever see.

        Apologies if this question has already been answered, but I
can't find anything in the archive.

Thanks,
Gavin.

--
Gavin Cosgrave,
Analog Devices, Building 2200, Cork Airport Business Park,