RE: [IBIS-Users] Creating 3 sets of R/F Waveforms

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] Creating 3 sets of R/F Waveforms
From: Muranyi, Arpad (arpad.muranyi@intel.com)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 12:08:48 PDT

Jose,

You can make legal IBIS models with more than just two
V_fixture voltages. IBIS allows you to put 100 waveform
tables in a [Model].

I do not know how to use s2ibis, but if it only takes the
first two values, than you can make two models so that
the first model has value1 value2 and the second model
has value2 and value3. Then you can just cut and paste
the table that was generated with value3 from the second
IBIS model into the first IBIS model and you are done.

Arpad