RE: [IBIS-Users] Creating 3 sets of R/F Waveforms

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] Creating 3 sets of R/F Waveforms
From: Ambrish Varma (akvarma@ncsu.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 13:26:05 PDT

Hi Jose,
My understanding is that you can generate 100 R/F waveforms. I have
tested the latest (s2ibis3 beta) to generate multiple R/F waveforms and
I am pretty sure that s2ibis2 will also do the same.

Would be glad to help you out if you gave me more specific details.
-Ambrish.

Ambrish K Varma
akvarma@ncsu.edu
ph(919)513-2015