[IBIS-Users] differential inputs

Subject: [IBIS-Users] differential inputs
From: Allen Chao (achao@synopsys.com)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 10:34:40 PDT

MessageHi IBIS experts,
I am gathering the power clamp and ground clamp data for my differential
inputs. I have 2 inputs and their voltage has to be opposite of each other.
(i.e. when input A is 0, input B has to be 3.3V and when input A is 3.3V,
input B has to be 0V)
How should I set up the testbench for gathering power clamp/gnd clamp data?

Need a solution urgent!
Thanks in advance,
Allen Chao

Synopsys Inc.