Re: [IBIS-Users] How to perform Laboratory measurement

Subject: Re: [IBIS-Users] How to perform Laboratory measurement
From: Angulo, John (john_angulo@mentorg.com)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 16:46:44 PDT

The following is posted on behalf of Bob Haller at SiSoft. Please sent any private replies to rhaller@sisoft.com.
---------------

Anil,
   I co-wrote a paper that is in the Designcon98 proceedings
"Constructing Accurate Behavioral Buffers" that provides circuit
diagrams , lab setup, sample test board, and suggested equipment. We
also had a booth, where we demonstrated how to acquire all of this
information. Don't forget to acquire Ccomp it is a critical parameter to
get correct.

If you don't have access to a copy of the proceedings, contact me off-line.

regards,
Bob

--
Robert J. Haller (rhaller@sisoft.com)