[IBIS-Users] Ccomp issue

Subject: [IBIS-Users] Ccomp issue
From: Eric Hsu (ehsu@netlogicmicro.com)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 19:31:30 PDT

Hi IBIS expert,

As you know, there are three C_comp in ibis model, which are typ/min/max. For different corner, does simulation tool always take each one with responding I-V or V-T tables? ( which mean: C_comp(max) with I-V/V-T(max), C_comp(min) with I-V/V-T(min))

Best Regards,

Eric Hsu
Interface Technologies
NetLogic Microsystems, Inc.
450 National Ave.
Mountain View, CA 94043
650-961-6676 x198
This e-mail contains Netlogic Microsystems, Inc. Confidential information