[IBIS-Users] RE: Ccomp issue

Subject: [IBIS-Users] RE: Ccomp issue
From: Beal, Weston (weston_beal@mentorg.com)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 09:31:48 PDT

Eric,

The IBIS spec does not specify how this should be handled, so the implementation depends on what the EDA vendor felt was most appropriate. You'll need to check with each vendor to see how their tool treats the corner cases.

I can tell you that ICX has the ability to handle C_comp corners independently from the I-V tables. i.e. you could setup a simulation with C_comp(min) and I-V tables(max) to get the fastest driver.

Regards,
Weston