[IBIS-Users] RE: Ccomp issue

Subject: [IBIS-Users] RE: Ccomp issue
From: Lynne Green (lgreen@cadence.com)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 10:29:08 PDT

Hello, Eric,

Physically, "slow" corner usually has C_comp(max) and I-V/V-t(min).
Increased capacitance slows transitions.

Cadence SPECCTRAQuest uses that as the default, but the user can set
preferences to any combination.

As Weston noted, it is possible that some SI simulators use a different
default combination.

Best regards,
Lynne