RE: [IBIS-Users] query to ibis forum

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] query to ibis forum
From: Lynne Green (lgreen@cadence.com)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 09:28:56 PDT

Hello, Kesav,

You can simulate more points (1000-2000 points usually works well) and
then pick the best points based on value of the second derivative (more
points at rapidly changing slope).

This algorithm has been incorporated in a number of tools, including
SpecctraQuest/Model Integrity from Cadence.

Best regards,
Lynne

Dr. Lynne Green
Senior Member of Consulting Staff
Cadence Design Systems, Inc.

"All the world's an analog stage, whereon digital plays bit parts."
Fred Field, Hughes Aircraft