Re: [IBIS-Users] query to ibis forum

Subject: Re: [IBIS-Users] query to ibis forum
From: kesavp (kesavp@spikeindia.com)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 21:53:26 PDT

Hi Arpad/Eric,

               Thank you for your suggestion. I changed the step size manually at the region of fast rate of change in the ground clamp curves maintaining the step sizes same for all the process corners (as mentioned by Erik), it is working fine.

However when I tried the same on power clamp curves the s2ibis2 did not read the power clamp data. This may have happened as the sweep ranges for different process corners are different and the step sizes varies for different process corners though I am maintaining the same step size at the region of fast rate of change, but the extreme values of voltages change hence in order to cover +Vcc to +2Vcc range for each process corner I had to give different step sizes. May be because of this s2ibis2 may not be finding the voltage ranges with the same step size (common for all the three process corners).

Any suggestions on how to overcome this problem.

Thanking you,
--Kesav.