RE: [IBIS-Users] Eldo runs, and R,L,C package effect.

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] Eldo runs, and R,L,C package effect.
From: Hazem Hegazy (hazem.hegazy@qualim.com)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 13:48:26 PST

Hi Lior,
I made a lot of IBIS models using Eldo in the past. Also I used its IO
element a lot and compare the result with the real buffer circuit; it
always gives very good results.
I can't judge from what you are saying, can you send me the cir file of
Eldo WITHOUT the sub circuits and all the confidential stuff?

BR,

Hazem Hegazy

General Manager

Quality Modeling services, QualiM.