Re: [IBIS-Users] Query on the IBIS file verification

Subject: Re: [IBIS-Users] Query on the IBIS file verification
From: Michael Sachtjen (walldrug1316mi@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 11:57:42 PST

Typically when I seen these warnings it is either
becuase I did not run the V-T simulations long enough
for the transition to complete or I didn't capture
enough I-V points in the transition regions. Since
the larger error on both your rising and falling
tables occur on the VDD side, I would suspect the
later. Are your I-V points equally spaced or are you
choosing the "best 100" to represent the curve?