RE: [IBIS-Users] IBIS 4.0 parser (ibischk4) on-line!

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] IBIS 4.0 parser (ibischk4) on-line!
From: Eric Hsu (ehsu@netlogicmicro.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 19:40:54 PST

Hi Prabhu,

I've tried that before and have same experience with you. The way I made it work is just rename this file without ".Z" and run it directly, then it work fine. I think actually this file is not compress file, but is original binary file.

Best Regards,

Eric Hsu
Interface Technologies
NetLogic Microsystems, Inc.
450 National Ave.
Mountain View, CA 94043
650-961-6676 x198
This e-mail contains NetLogic Microsystems, Inc. Confidential information