[IBIS-Users] RE: [SI-LIST] IBIS model for SSN/SSO?

From: Eric Hsu <ehsu@netlogicmicro.com>
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 18:26:15 PST

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your information. By checking IBIS model spec., I doubt whether it can perform some information as spice netlist have, especial like short circuit current from power to ground when buffer switching. That's why I have the concern for SSN by IBIS model. Please correct me if I am wrong for this point.

Best Regards,

Eric Hsu
Interface Technologies
NetLogic Microsystems, Inc.
450 National Ave.
Mountain View, CA 94043
650-961-6676 x198
This e-mail contains NetLogic Microsystems, Inc. Confidential information