RE: [IBIS-Users] Slew Rate Controlled I/O pad modeling

From: Tom Dagostino <tom@teraspeed.com>
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 13:51:46 PST

Every Model that I have seen where someone places a reactive load on the
driver as part of the model making process has created more problems than
they hoped to solve. Let the simulators correct for the load, make the
model with the standard 50 Ohm load.

Tom Dagostino
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
Device Modeling Division