[IBIS-Users] Model development

From: Angulo, John <john_angulo@mentorg.com>
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 22:07:24 PDT

The following is posted on behalf of Siddharth Singh at Johnson Controls. Please send any private replies to Siddharth.Singh@jci.com only.

----------

Hi Guys,
I am looking for IBIS model for SN75176 differential transceiver from TI.
There is no model available for the part on their website and they are not
ready to give one. So I need some information about how to go with trying
to develop a model from scratch. I have models for similar parts which I
can take as reference.
I was wondering if there is any application note available to do such
measurements for developing a model.

Thanks alot for your help.

Sid
Johnson Controls