RE: [IBIS-Users] Model development

From: Fisher, Thomas <tomfisher@ti.com>
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 08:02:34 PDT

Sid,

I work with the interface group here at TI and TI is committed to doing
an IBIS model for the SN75176 per your request. The commit date is
26Apr. I will be happy to work with you when this model becomes
available. Thanks.

Regards,

Thomas Fisher

Senior Systems Engineer

Texas Instruments, Inc. Bus: 214 480-3736

P.O. Box 660199 MS8710 Fax: 214 480-3160

Dallas, TX 75266-0199 tomfisher@ti.com