RE: [IBIS-Users] I/O with multiple modes for IBIS model

From: Tom Dagostino <tom@teraspeed.com>
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 15:35:48 PDT

The model selector is the way to do this. Create all the different driver
varieties for the pin and then use the model selector to allow the desired
characteristics to be used for simulation.

Tom Dagostino
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
Device Modeling Division
13610 SW Harness Lane
Beaverton, OR 97008
503-430-1065
tom@teraspeed.com <mailto:tom@teraspeed.com>

Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
2926 SE Yamhill St.
Portland, OR 97214
http://www.teraspeed.com <http://www.teraspeed.com>

Teraspeed (SM) is the service mark of Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC