RE: [IBIS-Users] [pin] spec?

From: Tom Dagostino <tom@teraspeed.com>
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 22:06:22 PDT

Another thought is to provide a model for these pins even if they are analog
in nature. That way they can be included in crosstalk analysis, etc. For
an analog input use a simple input. For an analog output use a simple
output model. State in the model that the pin models for the respective
pins are there for crosstalk only so people don't get confused.

Tom Dagostino
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
503-430-1065
tom@teraspeed.com