Re: [IBIS-Users] How i use 100 ohm receiver resistence in my models

From: Itzik Peleg <itzikpe@il.marvell.com>
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 07:43:48 PDT

Hello Akhilesh

Does your tool support Series Current ? you can try to use the series
current the curve is linear (resistor).
Have you tried to put the resistor outside the model between the pins
(this can help you workaround the problem) ?

Itzik

--
Regards
Itzik Peleg
Board Technology Group
*** We have moved to our new location                                ***
*** Please update phone numbers and address                          ***
Marvell Semiconductor Israel Ltd
6 Ha'mada St. Industrial Area
P.O.Box 692 Yokneam  20692  ISRAEL
Email - itzik.peleg@il.marvell.com
Tel   - +972 4  9091192
Cell  - +972 54 4452482
Fax   - +972 4  9091501
WWW Page: http://www.marvell.com
This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. The information is intended only for the use of the
individual
or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
telephone, or by e-mail and delete the message from your computer.
Thank you!