RE: [IBIS-Users] IBIS models for the buffers having Feedback loops

From: Muranyi, Arpad <arpad.muranyi@intel.com>
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 13:01:58 PDT

Raghu,

There are numerous simulators out there which can simulate
VHDL-AMS and/or Verilog-AMS models. I would suggest to
do your research on your own to find them, we usually
do not get into recommending vendors/tools.

A golden parser will be available later this year (I hope)
for checking IBIS 4.1 models. It will, however, not go inside
the *-AMS models to check their content.

Arpad