[IBIS-Users] model type IO_OpenPullUp and "output logic threshold" requirement

From: Lipsius, JohnX S <johnx.s.lipsius@intel.com>
Date: Thu Jun 24 2004 - 20:15:05 PDT

All,

I got this warning:

 "IOCell <LKPT_UP_0P25_1066_strong> is type IO_OpenPullUp and so:
should contain an output logic threshold"

Any ideas as to resolution?

It is purely a warning from the "DML check" performed by the Cadence
IBIS simulator's parser. I've started an inquiry into this one because
I can't find reference to this issue in IBIS specifications regarding
this model type requiring logic threshold data.

I have these lines in the IBIS file:

[Model] weak

Model_type I/O_open_drain

...and the same for strong and typical.