Re: [IBIS-Users] RE: model type IO_OpenPullUp and "output logic threshold" requirement

From: Bob Ross <bob@teraspeed.com>
Date: Thu Jun 24 2004 - 21:03:30 PDT

John:

I believe the message means that Input thresholds
Vinh and Vinl are needed (as a psuedo requirement
for all Input and I/O_* Model_types).

For historical backward compatibility reasons this
was not made a requirement in the Spec. - (with an Error
message), but for all EDA tools, it is a psuedo requirement.

In your case, the Model_type in the IBIS model is
I/O_open_drain. So the Cadence warning is consistent
with the official IBIS parser.

Bob

--
Bob Ross
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC     Teraspeed Labs