Re: [IBIS-Users] IBIS Model Verification

From: Ingraham, Andrew <a.ingraham@ieee.org>
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 06:22:59 PDT

Pardon me because I'm not a model creator ...

... but shouldn't the Min table always contain the minimum current, and the
Max table always contain the maximum current, regardless of how the device
got to those conditions?

i.e., Min SPICE model does not necessarily lead to Min IBIS current tables.

Of course you could get into some problems around the pull-ups and high
clamps, on account of the fact that they are Vcc-relative (is it Min
relative to absolute voltage or relative voltage?).

Regards,
Andy