[IBIS-Users] S-parameter based Hspice model

From: <garry.felker@conexant.com>
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 14:51:56 PDT

Does anyone know where I can find an example of an IBIS model that contains
a package model generated in Hspice from a tool doing a frequency domain
analysis?
Thanks
Garry

==================== 08/03/2004 05:50:05 PM MailFilter-1 ====================
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you.