RE: [IBIS-Users] Need clarification

From: Muranyi, Arpad <arpad.muranyi@intel.com>
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 10:04:40 PDT

In order to clarify this, one must state the usage of
the words clearly. What does "pullup" mean? Is it
the pullup table in the IBIS [Model], or the measured
IV curve that was obtained when the driver was driving
high? In the first case it would be the total - clamps,
in the second case it is the total.

Arpad