[IBIS-Users] How to do Chip level IBIS Modelling.

From: <palaniappan.sivakumar@wipro.com>
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 05:34:10 PDT

Hi Experts,

It would be of great help if any one could let me know how the Chip
level IBIS modelling is done.
We would like to understand the chip level IBIS models and its
generation in detail.

As we know chip level IBIS modelling includes number of Pins and its pkg
parameters, how do we include pad pins and pkg parasitics?

Can I specify more than one pkg models available in more than one .pkg
file in to an IBIS model? if so how?

Can any one know where can I get some guidelines for Chip level IBIS
model creation.?

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,