RE: [IBIS-Users] V-t curves offset

From: <Aubrey_Sparkman@dell.com>
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 18:53:40 PDT

Nitin,
I think you are correct; the delay of an IBIS buffer isn't relevant.

Ramiro,
If you are testing the IBIS buffer in HSPICE, try adjusting the delay of
the input stimulus to get the output waveforms aligned.

Aubrey Sparkman
Enterprise Engineering Signal Integrity Team
Dell, Inc.
Aubrey_Sparkman@Dell.com
(512) 723-3592