[IBIS-Users] matching V-t curves

From: RODRIGUEZ_LECONA_RAMIRO <rlecona@siu.buap.mx>
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 16:06:24 PDT

Jeremy, Michael, Arpad and everybody:

My main concern is that as an IBIS maker I can adjust the output duty-cycle
and delay in the correlation process because I have a reference
(transistor-level model) but for the end IBIS user the adjustment may take
several attempts and even not to obtain the correct duty cycle.
It is the job of end IBIS user to make this adjustment?
If it is not then he/she may to evaluate our model like “marginal” or
“unacceptable” because in a first approach he/she sees a wrong waveform.

Best regards,

Ramiro Rodriguez