[IBIS-Users] Re: [IBIS] Mult-Lingual Model Support in IBIS

From: Bob Ross <bob@teraspeed.com>
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 15:35:33 PST

Hello Shulong:

In IBIS Version 4.1, there is no direct method to connect the
die pads to pins listed below. As you discovered, there is no
reference through [Circuit Call]s for such a connection. So at
this time the EDA tool would have to provide the connection outside
of the IBIS syntax.

However, solutions are being discussed and should lead to a
proposal for IBIS Version 4.2. The proposals will probably involve
some linkage syntax involving IBIS and the Interconnect Model Specification
(ICM) for a more general package model.

Regards,
Bob

--
Bob Ross
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC     Teraspeed Labs