[IBIS-Users] way to extract rising and falling waveform in differential cells

From: Akhilesh CHANDRA <akhilesh.chandra@st.com>
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 05:47:36 PST

Hello Friends,

   I am devloping IBIS model of a differential cell having swing 300mv.
when I run simulation at 300mhz then I find out there is a transition
shift between IBIS and spice result. In my model I give just ramp
database dv/dt for transition. In my view this problem may be resolve if
I give complete rising and falling waveform in my models.
  Is anyone know how we can extract rising and falling waveform for a
cell that have differential swing or any other way to reduce this shift.

  My results are attached with the mail.

regards
Akhilesh