Re: [IBIS-Users] way to extract rising and falling waveform in differential cells

From: Akhilesh CHANDRA <akhilesh.chandra@st.com>
Date: Sat Dec 18 2004 - 22:07:09 PST

Hello Fred,

  I want to know how we can simlate rising and falling waveform database
for a cell that have swing between 0.51v to 1.27V. The supply use are 0V
to2.5V. During the extraction I put resistence to 1.76 and 0.51V insted
of 2.5V to 0V(in typ case). Again my models are good at lower
frequency(15MHZ) but become worst at high frequency(622Mhz).

  Is any one give ibis models of such type of cells with rising and
falling database. Is any extra precaution is required to make model for
a cell that is working till 1GHZ.
 If anyone can send me such type of models it help me.
Regards
Akhilesh