RE: [IBIS-Users] way to extract rising and falling waveform in differential cells

From: lgreen <lgreen22@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun Dec 19 2004 - 12:11:34 PST

Hello, Akilesh,

One might build a separate model for each frequency. However, as Andy
points out, a model built at one frequency will NOT correlate well between
SI simulators and SPICE. Overclcoked models are handled differently by
different SI simulators, so the quality of comparison would depend on the
simulator.

The parser makes few checks on table data. So models can pass the parser
even when the data is "bad" or incomplete. You might want to use the IBIS
Quality Checklist, which contains additional checks (some of them
manual).http://www.sisoft.com/ibis-quality/

Best regards,

Lynne

"IBIS training when you need it, where you need it."

Dr. Lynne Green

Green Streak Programs

http://www.greenstreakprograms.com

425-788-0412