RE: [IBIS-Users] IV Curves

From: lee yang <changly_80@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Jan 11 2005 - 17:08:15 PST

Hi all,
Thanks for the answers, i appreciate them very much.
I am sorry to say that i am poor in SI, i couldn't get how the reflection
for an open circuit transmission with coefficient=1 cause the voltage at
driver site become -vcc (the reflection is the multiplication of voltage
(vcc) and coefficient (+1) which end up with +vcc)? I am sorry but could
someone shed some light to get rid of my confusion?
Much appreciated.

-Lee