RE: [IBIS-Users] Query on Pullup/Pulldown

From: Ambrish Varma <akvarma@ncsu.edu>
Date: Fri Jan 14 2005 - 08:49:13 PST

Hello Vivek,
put1.spi is the setup file for the entire driver whereas dut1.spi is the
file with the driver disabled (to get the clamp current).

The pullup current you see in the model is the difference of the 2 currents
to give the performance of only the driver.

We then take only a few points from the linear part of the curve and a
majority of points from the 'interesting' part of the curve.

That's a 100 feet view of how things are done in s2ibis2.

Hope that helps,
Ambrish.

Ambrish K Varma
akvarma@ncsu.edu