[IBIS-Users] Question about [Add submodel] keyword.

From: Itzik Peleg <ItzikPe@il.marvell.com>
Date: Mon Jan 24 2005 - 08:23:30 PST

Hello All

As far as I understand the IBIS spec, when [Add Submodel] keyword is used
the I(v) curves that are describe in the submodel are Added to the model
corresponding I(v) curve.

--
Regards

Itzik Peleg
Board Technology Group

Marvell Semiconductor Israel Ltd
6 Ha'mada St. Industrial Area
P.O.Box 692 Yokneam  20692  ISRAEL
Email - itzik.peleg@il.marvell.com
<BLOCKED::mailto:itzik.peleg@il.marvell.com>
Tel   - +972 4  9091192
Cell  - +972 54 4452482
Fax   - +972 4  9091501
WWW Page: http://www.marvell.com <BLOCKED::http://www.marvell.com>
This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. The information is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not
immediately by telephone, or by e-mail and delete the message from
your computer.

Thank you!