Re: [IBIS-Users] Query on Pullup/Pulldown

From: Arnab Hazarika <arnab@qualcomm.com>
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 13:05:10 PST

Hi all,
Its mentioned that the pullup current we see in the model is the difference
of the 2 currents one generated in dut1.spi and other generated in
put1.spi.But when i open the corresponding .out files the difference doesnt
seem to be the same as against the pullup data.

Also i have problem regarding the warninfg that flags of due to the
Monotonicity in the V/I curves.

thanks&regards
arnab hazarika