RE: [IBIS-Users] question on validation with HSPICE

From: Tom Dagostino <tom_at_.....>
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 12:32:11 PST
I suspect your problem lies in the fact that you have C_fixture, etc. in the
model.  In the past when I have seen these called out in IBIS models the
simulators had all kinds of issues trying to get good results.

Also, you have end point warnings and errors, they need to be fixed.

Tom Dagostino
Teraspeed Labs
13610 SW Harness Lane
Beaverton, OR 97008
503-430-1065
http://www.teraspeed.com
tom@teraspeed.com

Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
121 North River Drive
Narragansett, RI 02882
401-284-1827

Teraspeed is the registered service mark of
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC