[IBIS-Users] s2ibis2.linux

From: Vivek Kumar Sundriyal <Vivek.Kumar.Sundriyal_at_.....>
Date: Fri Mar 04 2005 - 03:33:13 PST
Hi ,
      I downloaded the s2ibis2.linux (the one ported by Cisco) from the site and
tried to run it on my linux machine. It gives me the following errors :

[[svivek@machine1]] 55 % ls -l s2ibis2.linux
-rwxr-xr-x    1 svivek   wheel      134588 Mar  4 15:27 s2ibis2.linux*
[[svivek@machine1]] 56 % ./s2ibis2.linux
./s2ibis2.linux: Command not found.
[[svivek@machine1]] 57 % s2ibis2.linux
s2ibis2.linux: Command not found.

      Can anyone let me know what the problem is ?

      Do I have to recompile the source code provided by Cisco ?

-- Thanks

Vivek

                      "Vivek Kumar
                      Sundriyal"                  To:       ibis <ibis@eda.org>, ibis-users@eda.org,
                      <Vivek.Kumar.Sundriy         owner-ibis-users@eda.org
                      al@nsc.com>                 cc:
                      Sent by:                    Subject:  [IBIS-Users] s2ibis2 for linux
                      owner-ibis-users@eda
                      .org

                      03/04/05 11:22 AM

Hi ,

      I was trying to make s2ibis2 compile on linux. But I see some differences
in the results of the IBIS files generated by the solaris version and the linux
version .

      Are there any issues with comiling the source code with Liinux ? Or am I
gng wrong somewhere ?

Thanks ,

Vivek