[IBIS-Users] Vinl and Vinh For Differential Input Model

From: lee yang <changly_80_at_.....>
Date: Fri Mar 04 2005 - 06:40:01 PST
Hi IBIS experts,

As far i as concern, the differential input does not base on the Vinl and
Vinh to determine the voltage level but based on the difference between
posite and negative pins.
I am wondering that I got the warning if i did not put the vinl and vinh
values for diffrentil LVDS input model in an IBIS file. Why should we put
the values? And how can we determine the Vinl and Vinh values for LVDS or
any other differential input standards (since we only talking about Vid and
Vicm most of the time)?
Thanks a lot.

-Lee