RE: [IBIS-Users] Question on Validation of IBIS model with HSPICE

From: Tom Dagostino <tom_at_.....>
Date: Mon Mar 07 2005 - 10:49:42 PST
Doran

First, when you extract the IBIS data get ride of the C_fixture and
L_fixture, make them both 0.00000000.  My experience with some simulators
indicates that having C_fixture and L_fixture makes the simulators give
unreliable results.

Your IBIS simulations look as though there is no load or termination on the
line.

Tom Dagostino
Teraspeed Labs
13610 SW Harness Lane
Beaverton, OR 97008
503-430-1065
http://www.teraspeed.com
tom@teraspeed.com

Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
121 North River Drive
Narragansett, RI 02882
401-284-1827

Teraspeed is the registered service mark of
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC