[IBIS-Users] IBIS 4.1 Golden Syntax parser available for download!

From: Mirmak, Michael <michael.mirmak_at_.....>
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 15:50:59 PST
All,

The IBIS Open Forum is pleased to announce the release of the final IBIS
4.1 golden syntax parser.  This software supports all the features of
the IBIS 4.1 specification, including links to external code written in
Verilog-AMS, VHDL-AMS and Berkeley SPICE.

Executables, compiled for a variety of operating systems, are available
free of charge at the following location:

	http://www.eda.org/ibis/ibischk4/

Please note that the source code is available for purchase from the IBIS
Open Forum.  If you would be interested in purchasing a source code
license, please feel free to contact me or any member of the IBIS Open
Forum board.

Thank you for your support!

- Michael Mirmak
  Intel Corp.