[IBIS-Users] Vmeas For Open Drain IBIS model

From: lee yang <changly_80_at_.....>
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 03:19:06 PST
Hi,

Do we need to specify the Vmeas, Rref, Cref and Vref values in an open drain
model?

Why do i get the flowing warnings?

WARNING - Model 'test': TYP VI curves cannot drive through Vmeas=1.25V
          given load Rref=1e+006 Ohms to Vref=0V
WARNING - Model 'test': MIN VI curves cannot drive through Vmeas=1.25V
          given load Rref=1e+006 Ohms to Vref=0V
WARNING - Model 'test': MAX VI curves cannot drive through Vmeas=1.25V
          given load Rref=1e+006 Ohms to Vref=0V

The test conditions:
Vmeas=1.25V
Rref =1M