RE: [IBIS-Users] V-t tables generation

From: Muranyi, Arpad <arpad.muranyi_at_.....>
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 14:12:08 PST
Ramiro,

Theoretically it shouldn't matter.  The reason is because
the I/O buffer model should have enough pre-drivers before
the output stage so that the input to the first pre-driver
should not effect the output of the final stage.

For this reason I would recommend that you should apply
the fastest edge possible, because the Vt curves must be
time correlated, and due to the input threshold voltage
variations between rising and falling edge inputs, the
faster the stimulus is, the better your time correlation
will be.

Arpad Muranyi
Intel Corporation