RE: [IBIS-Users] .top file extension

From: Beal, Weston <weston_beal_at_.....>
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 11:52:13 PDT
Phil,

The TOP file is used in the XTK simulator (Mentor Graphics) and is
equivalent to the IBIS EBD data. Most likely, the TOP file was created
by translating an EBD file. I don't think there is a TOP to EBD
translator, but it should be very straightforward since the data and
description method are generally the same.

Regards,
Weston