Re: [IBIS-Users] Monotonicity problem in IBIS models

From: Vivek Kumar Sundriyal <Vivek.Kumar.Sundriyal_at_.....>
Date: Mon May 09 2005 - 00:12:10 PDT
Hi Krishna ,

I too faced similar problems when I was generating the IBIS models.

I think the reason for the non-monotonic behavior is due to the behavior of the
spice models at certain voltages. This is what I had concluded. The warning
messages should not be much of a concern. But if the extent of the non-monotonic
behavior is too bad, then you must have a re-look at it.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong. I do not want wrong knowledge spread
across the forum.

Thanks ,

Vivek

                      seshadri.kirankuma
                      r@wipro.com               To:       ibis-users@eda.org, owner-ibis-users@eda.org,
                      Sent by:                   si-list-bounce@freelists.org
                      owner-ibis-users@e        cc:
                      da.org                    Subject:  [IBIS-Users] Monotonicity problem in IBIS models

                      05/09/05 11:32 AM

    Hi Experts,
        I am working in IBIS model generation. And i found all models i generate
    usually  having monotonicity problem in IV data,means eventhough it is free
    from all other errors and warnings it will be  having one or two
        monotonicity warnings.I need yours valuable sugestion in this regard.

         I would be happy if  anybody give me an idea for solving this.And i
    want to know the wide reasons for occurance of  this.

    Thanks for your Support

    Best Regards
    Kiran Kumar

 Confidentiality Notice

 intended
 for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
 information. If
 immediately